Do you know
Water is the most precious yet abundant resource on our planet, and the joy of water is one of the few things that could revive that inner child in us. Ever wonder why most of us feel happy when we see a pleasant body of water? Well, this is the rooted reason underneath that ecstasy.
Maybe it is one of the reasons why water is the subject for most of the quotes that’s ever written. Its abundance and absence create fear and anxiety alike. Its malleable yet unbridled nature could triumph and tumult at times, yet one of the many lessons that water teaches us is hope. The hope – that every drought brings us the richest rain we have ever seen and the perfumed petrichor that we have ever felt & smelt.
Here are some of the usually asked questions regarding natural mineral water. We hope that you don’t mind reading a few.
What is mineral water? Where does mineral water come from?
All that glitters is not gold. Akin to this old proverb, there are two types of water labels. One is packaged drinking water/mineral water and, the other is natural mineral water. Those bottles that proudly shoulder an Emirates refreshment badge contain natural mineral water, which means that the water is sourced from underwater aquifers, enriched with sodium, calcium, magnesium, and all the other assorted goodies in a handy little bundle by mother earth herself. It’s as fresh as fresh can get and as a species, we have been foraging & finding them for millennia. For instance, elephants could smell underground water and are known to chart their migration patterns based on the availability of natural water. It is what we’ve been drinking for generations, and we at the Emirates refreshments thought that it would be nice if we bottle the same from the exotic natural springs of Jeema wadi & present it to you conveniently so that you could spare the search.
Why mineral water is good for you? Will mineral water hydrate you?
From delivering oxygen throughout our body and even lubricating the joints, water has many benefits that one could only wonder where to start explaining. It’s so vast n’ wide that a normal human being can go without food for a while but, it’s a different ball game without aqua. Without enough water, the body will enter into an imbalance of electrolytes. In case if you are wondering what an electrolyte is, then it’s an elixir that assists in carrying signals between our cells. Sodium, phosphate & potassium are some of the prominent ones and, it’s the job of our twin friends called the kidneys to make sure that everything is working fine and well. Dehydration happens if we cross this balance, which also means an imbalance between the water we intake and expel, which could be fatal.
Natural spring water like ours is the best source for all the needed materials for our body to work & perform as designed. We never voluntarily allow any mechanic to pour substandard engine oil into our automobile, then why do the same for something so relevant like water?
Which mineral water is the healthiest? Is mineral water and natural spring water the same?
Our body absorbs water in several different ways. Fruits & salads are an example of that because of their rich water content. Nonetheless, drinking pure and safe water tops the hydration charts hands down any day. There is no replacement for water and, it’s the only way to stay hydrated no matter what and who we are. Water is malleable in nature but solid in virtue. Even though our body absorbs water in several different formats, water always tops the chart as it is calorie-free, caffeine-free, and most brightly, it’s free from trace amounts of alcohol.
Natural mineral water could even be bottled at the source without further treatment as they are one of the purest that we could ever find, not to mention that it’s packed with goodness. It occurs through a natural process where the earth maintains a natural water cycle which gets used and replenished. On the other hand, the source of regular mineral water could be anything from disturbingly deep tube wells to whatever body of water that’s close & accessible to that manufacturing company. Natural mineral water like ours surfaces from the earth with all the needed ingredients added with passion by mother earth herself. While regular mineral water is further processed, treated, and then added with minerals and electrolytes. Natural mineral water is the healthiest form of water because it answers all our daily hydration needs. Rather than just quenching the thirst, natural mineral water complements the body with a myriad of electrolytes and minerals that are fundamental.
Now that brings us to the universal inquiry about hydration.
Why is it important? What are the benefits of drinking water?
Here are a few ways in which water helps our body.
- Lose weight: Drinking water helps you lose weight because it flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. Drinking water reduces hunger, it’s an effective appetite suppressant & you eat less. Plus, water has zero calories.
- Natural Remedy for Headache: Helps to relieve headache and back pains due to dehydration. Although many reasons contribute to headaches, dehydration is the common one.
- Look Younger with Healthier Skin: You will look younger when your skin is hydrated. Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin, and increases skin elasticity.
- Better Productivity at Work: Most of our brain consists of water, so drinking water helps you think better, be more alert, and focused.
- Better Exercise: Drinking water regulates your body temperature. That means you feel more energetic when doing exercises. Water also helps to fuel your muscle.
- Helps in Digestion and Constipation: Drinking water raises your metabolism because it helps digestion. Fiber and water go hand in hand so that you can have your daily bowel movement.
- Fewer Cramps and Sprains: Proper hydration helps keep your joints and muscles lubricated, and you will be less likely to get cramps and sprains.
- Less Likely to Get Sick and Feel Healthy: Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu and other ailments like kidney stones and heart attack. Water added with lemon is used for infirmities like respiratory disease, intestinal problems, rheumatism, arthritis, etc.
- Relieves Fatigue: Our body uses water to help flush out toxins and waste products from the body. If your body lacks water, your heart, for instance, needs to work harder to pump out the oxygenated blood to all cells, so does the rest of the vital organs. Your organs will be get exhausted and, so will you.
- Reduce the Risk of Cancer: Some studies show that drinking a healthy amount of water may reduce the risks of bladder cancer and colon cancer. Water dilutes the concentration of cancer-causing agents in the urine, and shortens contact time with the bladder lining.
- From boosting the beauty to cushioning the brain, water is an unsung clandestine sentinel that supports us in so many ways. Water is the most coupled element with our body and, its prowess is abundant. It’s the cadence under which our body works in concert. It’s the lingua franca that transcends every single boundary that we have had ever drawn or are about to. Always stay hydrated and binge with the best mineral water.